Scale is extremely small when cutting

Thread: Scale is extremely small when cutting

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Scale is extremely small when cutting

Hi. I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong place. I just purchasedEnroute5.1. I am new to Enroute. I have been using Casmate for 20 years for routing on numerous Multicam Machines. My new setup is Enroute5.1 and two Multicam machines. One is a Multicam MG 510 and the other is a MC48Plus. I have created a file in Enroute. All of my settings are in inches. I have all of the settings in the driver for the machine in inches also. All I'm trying to do is drill some holes. I have selected a 3/16" drill and set the parameters to drill .15 deep with a feed of 150, plunge of 35, spindle of 4000. Tool liftis supposed to be .5. When I send the file to my DNC folder and pull the job up on the machine, the tool liftgoes all the way to z-max up and the scaleis way off. The drill holes are spread out over a plate that measures 29"x44". The drill holes are taking up a space of about .5"x1". What am I doing wrong?