EnRoute Output control Center Hangs at 30% GreberSabre 408 HELP PLZ

Thread: EnRoute Output control Center Hangs at 30% GreberSabre 408 HELP PLZ

Default EnRoute Output control Center Hangs at 30% GreberSabre 408 HELP PLZ

I am running Enroute on a Gerber Sabre 408 and am having issues.
    The output control center will only process this job to 30% then It hangs. If set the router to go it ill only route part of the job then I get the aborted error.
    Please any help will be greatly appreciated .On this job.
    Thanks Bert

Similar Threads:

Default Re: EnRoute Output control Center Hangs at 30% GreberSabre 408 HELP PLZ

Hi All,
    I was able to route the job saving the output file then using the GCOMM_1.exe to send the file to the router.
    So I still wanted to know the issue with Output Control Center, After tinkering with it for a while I found that id I Change the port settings in Windows device manager /Port Settings/Advanced/ lowered the Receive Buffer to (4) and lowered the Transmit Buffer to (3) I get a whole lot further almost the complete the job But I still get the Aborted Error.
    There is something definitely wrong with one of the driver settings and or files. Some one should look into this. Apparently after doing lots or research I am not the only one with this Issue. If anyone knows the fix please let me know or shoot me an e-mail betoneto@runbox.com Thanks..

Default Re: EnRoute Output control Center Hangs at 30% GreberSabre 408 HELP PLZ

Hi All,
    So I found a forum with someone who had the same problem, The tech at EnRoute sent him a new file (GComOcc.exe) which he also sent to me and it fixed his issue and mine. I also Air Cleaned the router mother board and re pressed all the chips that were removable just in case of a bad contacts. Now its working. If you ever have any issues feel free to contact me I'll try to help I know how frustrating these issues may be. betoneto@runbox.com