Please HELP! Outputting file keeps saving as 0kb!

Thread: Please HELP! Outputting file keeps saving as 0kb!

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Please HELP! Outputting file keeps saving as 0kb!

I pretty much do not know what I'm doing, let's just start with that. I have a very limited knowledge which has generally been enough based upon the fact that I am not doing anything terribly detailed with our CNC machine. We have a multi cam cnc machine and use enroute 3 to write the cutting programs/files.

I have a file ready to save. I go to Output and select To File (as always) and the box pops up for me to name and save the file. I thought I'd always been given a ".cnc" option bunt I am only being given a ".nc" option now. All of my programs are .cnc files. So, I try to save it as a .nc anyways as a trial and error, but the file it saves has no data, it's 0kb! I'm getting really frustrated because I was supposed to cut wood all weekend using the new file and I cannot figure this out, I'm going to lose 2+ days right now that I do not have to lose.

I vaguely remember having a problem like this in the past where the multi cam tech helped run me through the steps and it had to do with the folders the files were in or the file extensions or something, but I am so lost right now I don't know where to turn. I've googled "Outputting .nc file saves 0kb" and all kinds of other searches and cannot find answers. Can anyone with a better knowledge than myself help me figure this out??