Need Help! Redonda TS1313B Config Help

Thread: Redonda TS1313B Config Help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Redonda TS1313B Config Help

I purchased a little Chinese 3 axis router/engraver and have everything set up nicely except for spindle control. This is probably a Mach3 config issue but I'm not 100% sure. When I first boot up the PC the spindle is off but as soon as I load Mach3 the spindle starts and will not shut off until I reboot the PC.

Anybody have any ideas?

Other than this little irritant I think it works great for a $699 (shipped via EMS) fully assembles machine with driver electronics and software.

Regards,

Justin B.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, did you get it sorted ? I too am looking at a Redonda machine on ebay, it's a 4 axis machine with ball screws, but it has a flexible shaft spindle setup which i'm not too sure about, if I thought i could mount a Kress spindle straight onto it I'd probable go for it.
    How do you find your machine?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, finally got everything figured out on it and overall it works pretty good. The flexible shaft spindle arrangement actually works quite well, much better than I expected it would.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

how did you figure this out? I know this is unlikely but can you help me at all...

I ordered the same machine off ebay and the instructions seem impossible... i can't get the machine to move at all, it's driving me crazy.

I think the main problem is not having the correct settings for the "pins" in mach 3..

I just want to get the machine to move!

I suspect I just need the Input settings as I have found all the others.

Please help... my father in law is desperate for a couple of plaques for something!

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll try to grab some screen-caps later on...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank you so much!

that'd be a massive help... this machine is driving me crazy and the pins/port settings can't be found.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here are some screen shots of how mine is set up. As far as the moto0r config (speed, accel, etc.) you'll want to tweak them "by ear" after you get stuff moving.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Redonda TS1313B Config Help-config-1-jpg   Redonda TS1313B Config Help-config-2-jpg   Redonda TS1313B Config Help-config-3-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

that's brilliant...

are the input signals all "x" and "0" except the "e stop" tab. (tick 1 10)

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, estop is set to 27 which is the <esc> key.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Stepper Motors wont run

Hi Pete,

I recently had a local guy that couldn't get his running. He brought it over for me to have a look at it.

The first thing I did was unplug the machine from the A/C current and remove the cover on the controller. I then plugged in the A/C to see if anything like LED's were lit inside the control cabinet. There were no lights lit. I took a closer look in what I presumed was the power supply (the bright silver case with a bunch of holes in it) and still found nothing lit. Then after some more inspection I found a label on the outside of the power supply that said to make sure that you had the correct voltage selected prior to powering on the unit. That was nice, due to the label being inside the cabinet where it could not be seen. I turned off the A/C power again and looked carefully through the cooling holes in the cover and saw a little switch that said 110/220. It was set to 220. I changed the switch to 110 volts using a little plastic stick and plugged it back in to 110 volt A/C outlet and it immediately came to life. I then unplugged the A/C cord and put the cover back on.

I think the settings you have been given for MACH3 should be O.K.

If this doesn't help let me know and I will try and look around to see if I took any screen shots like Justin did.

What CAD/CAM software are you going to use with it? I had to play with the post processor on the computer that belonged to the guy to get it working as expected.

John

2007 HAAS TM-1P OneCNC XR5 Mill Pro. Shopbot PRT running Mach3 2010 Screen Set, Super PID and PMDX Electronics.Check out my Gallery on: http://www.johnsmarinesolutions@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

John,

I had totally forgotten about the voltage selector switch - I had to do that as well!

Justin