Vanguard Unica

Thread: Vanguard Unica

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Vanguard Unica

Our shop has a Vanguard Unica. I was wondering if there's anyway to get it run under Windows XP. The reason being to be able to from an image file to an engraved piece. I've already email New Hermes \ Gravograph and I'm waiting for their reply. Thanks for any help, Frank

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Vanguard Unica

Hello

I see you posted your ad abot 5 months ago, but was hoping you were stil in the forum. I have had me Unica machine for a while now and might be able to help you with your dilemma.
    Please contact me at floridabadges@aol.com

Joe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

gents..
    new to the forum, new to cnc engraving.

i have aquired a 15yr old gravograph unica machine about 8 months ago, its taken me all this time just to figure out the basics, but after help from Gravograph in the UK i, ve managed a basic understanding.

Amongst other things, including experience, i need to find a font memory card, including fonts i hope !!

has anyone have one of these they no longer need? or can point me in the right direction as to where i go next? one option i,m told is to convert it to run on windows ???

cheers in advance charlie1