Small machine shop in Kent, WA seeks a reliable press brake operator for immediate, long-term position.
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
• Operate a press brake to bend, punch, notch, or form metal to drawing specifications.
• Loading and unloading tools, operating the machine control, minor maintenance of the machine.
• Perform setups of fixtures and tooling.
• Prior press brake experience required. Preferable 2-4 years or more.
• Understanding of setup process.
• Basic math skills.
Position is full time, long-term. Starting pay DOE, with competitive compensation package.
4-10 Schedule: Monday – Thursday 6am – 4:30 pm.
PLEASE EMAIL OR PM REFERENCES AND RESUME.
Questions welcome. Thank you.