Hello my name is michael beidle. I am in the process of starting my own machine shop and currently doing a fesibility survey study. I am going to post it below, and if you would be so kind fill it out and email it back to me at email@example.com. your feed back would be much appreciated in helping me direct where i am going to take my business over the next few years.
thank you mike beidle
MCKA Machine Services LLC.
1022 Jackson St. Oshkosh WI 54901
What we’re about:
MCKA Machine Services is a full service production oriented machine shop, specializing in tight tolerance turned milled metal work. Castings are no problem and our water jet services are second to none. We will strive to provide the highest quality product available at the most reasonable price. MCKA Machine Services offers you several options to have your done in our shop. Straight per hour machine time billing, job cost machining, and contract machining. No matter the option u choose or the number of parts you need machined MCKA Machine Services will provide you and your customers with quality precision parts right to your door through varied shipping means.
Please take the time to answer the questions listed below so we are better able to serve you. Please circle the answers that fit best.
1. What types of parts do you need machined on a regular basis?
a. Milled: aluminum steel cast
b. Turned: aluminum steel cast
c. Water Jet: aluminum steel
2. If given the choice would you prefer a supplier to hold your parts to?
a. exacting part sizes
b. within tenths of an inch
c. within 5 thousandths of an inch
d. ‘more than 5 thousandths of an inch
3. What services are you looking for in a machine shop when doing business?
c. Screw Machine
d. Water Jet
f. Large part capabilities
4. What is the average number of parts you need ran at one time?
5. What things would help sway your decision to purchase products from MCKA Machine Services?
b. Lead time
c. Machining capabilities
6. How important is location of our company important to you in relation to where you are located?
a. Doesn’t matter at all
b. Somewhat matters
c. It only matters in some cases
d. Completely matters
7. Do you believe this is a feasible business idea to launch?
8. What kind of job bidding do you prefer?
a. Per piece
b. Straight machine time
9. Please circle the option that would best apply.
a. Definitely would purchase products
b. Probably would purchase products
c. Might or might not purchase products
d. Probably would not purchase products
e. Definitely would not purchase products
10. What can we do as a company to improve our business concept?