Here is a repost with a few changes:
(If interested, email Cory a resume and salary history at firstname.lastname@example.org)
CNC Programmer for fast-paced manufacturing facility
Fast-paced machine shop is looking for a SurfCAM programmer to develop programs for highly complex CNC parts. This is a very important position in the company because this person will ensure we produce high quality parts from the start. The right programmer will be focused, intense, and energetic.
· Base compensation DOE with yearly performance based bonus
· Two weeks vacation and 10 paid holidays
· Includes medical, dental, and 401k matching benefits
· 1st or 2nd shift – flexible work schedule
· Write complex part programs.
· Tool design experience for aerospace-type parts.
· Create set-up sheets with instructions for machinists.
· Verify programs on screen for gouges and crashes.
· Meet estimated programming time.
· Minimal scrap rate.
· 3, 4 and 5 axes CNC milling machines
· 2 and 4 axes CNC lathes.
· 5 years full-time CAM programming experience.
· 1-year minimum of SurfCAM programming.
· 7 years experience in fast pace machine shop of manufacture of machined products.
· Experience with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.