CNC Machine operator
Monday- Thursday 7AM-5:30PM, Yes, a 3 Day weekend.
Scott's Mfg., in Landa, North Dakota
Pay is based on experience
Must be willing to relocate.
* Operate CNC machining equipment; including programming, set-up,
adjustment, and tool change to produce a multitude of parts..
* Performs and documents dimensional measurements to ensure
compliance with manufacturing specifications.
* Prepares tooling and/or fixtures for incoming work orders.
* Requires High School diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
* At least two (2) years experience operating CNC machining
* Direct experience using Okuma OSP5000M-G and,or OSP5000L-G
controls is highly preferred.
* Experience with live tooling on CNC Lathe a +.
* Experience reading and interpreting documents such as blueprints,
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals, in addition to maintaining accurate, detailed
* Must speak English.
All that aside, Scott's Mfg. Is a small family orientated
company currently with 6 employees that produce agricultural products. We
are growing and are looking for a driven individual that is
willing to work and learn new things. E-mail your resume or
call. We'd love to hear from you. Check out our website to get more of an idea of out product.
Also, it gets cold here, and Super Walmart is 30 miles away, But 30
miles is 30 min. out here.
414 Main Ave.
Landa, ND 58783