Company: Utley's Inc
Location: Woodside, NY, 11377
Position: CNC Programmer
Utley's Inc is an established family run company specializing in prototype development and fabrication. Utley's Inc is based in a 15,000 sq. ft facility with 45 full time employees. The company houses 7 CNC machines, multiple conventional and conversational machines, CAD department, Bench department, Urethane and Silicon molding, rapid prototyping, color matching and finishing departments.
The client base spans the cosmetics, health and beauty industries, consumer electronic goods, home wares, liqueur bottle, POP and packaging industries.
To produce machined parts by analyzing 3D geometry (repairing or breaking down as necessary), programming tool paths (Using Master CAM), setting up and operating CNC machines (mainly HAAS).
* Checks stock required for job.
* Analyzes and manipulates 3D geometry as required.
* Programs parts; Creating and verifying tool paths using MasterCAM.
* Sets up machines; Ensures appropriate jigs, fixtures and registrations are created.
* Runs machine, ensuring a safe and professional environment is maintained.
* Removes finished parts from machine and checks against original intent. Taking responsibility for accuracy and quality.
* Maintains the working order of the machines as appropriate.
* Collaborates with colleagues as required.
* Maintains an accurate log of work for each completed project.
Skills / Qualifications:
MasterCAM (Must), Art Cam, Delcam etc. Time Management, Attention to Detail, Job Ownership, Methodical and Rigorous. Inventory control, process improvement.
Full time on site position (Not Flexible)
Hourly pay (commensurate with experience)
Send cover letter and resume (with any visual references/ examples) to Jobs@Utleys.com