Temecula,CA...CNC Machine Operators and Set Up Operators
Temecula,CA...CNC Machine Operators and Set Up Operators,
CNC Mill & Lathe operators needed. We have 9 openings...all shifts. These positions require applicants to have 2 years minimum experience in a production environment; nessessary tools provided. We are a growing company, and reliable employees are a must! These are long term positions. Job opportunities are available immediately.
CNC Machine Operators:
$14.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Several positions for talented individuals to fill the role of CNC Mill & Lathe Operator in Temecula, CA. Experience with CAD/CAM, blue print reading, and CNC programming is a plus!
Must be mechanically inclined and able to work independently.
Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED. Great Growth Opportunities.
Vocational, postsecondary schools, and/or apprenticeship program training is needed to qualify. Set-up and run Haas CNC Lathe w/bar feeder and/or Milling machines. Must know speeds and feeds. Must know G-code well enough to be able to make minor program changes as required. Programming/MasterCam a Plus. $18 to $24 per hour.
· Set up CNC Machine
· Run set-up processes
· Read and follow manufacturing orders
· Perform quality control inspections on products in process
· Maintain tooling
· Run 1st article parts
· Rework as required
· Participate in research and development as required
· Maintain machinery
· Provide supervisory assistance/backup and assist with employee training
· Aid supervisor in assigning work
· Help supervisor order necessary tools
· Assist supervisor with creating new procedures for new products
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Perform set-up and machining per manufacturing order requirements
· Provide supervisory assistance
· Ensure all quality aspects of this position
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history and requirements via
e-mail to: email@example.com
*RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED*