CNC Setup Machinist
Dynomax, Inc., a fast-growing manufacturer is looking for a CNC Setup Machinist! We are a leading precision machining, molding, components & spindle manufacturing company serving the aerospace, defense, energy, and medical industries since 1986.
• 640 Heathrow Drive. Lincolnshire, IL 60069
• 1st shift = 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
• 2nd shift = 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
• 3rd shift = 10:00p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Description of Position:
Dynomax is looking for machinists available for setup through complete processing of advanced components CNC milling machines – utilizing metal machining knowledge to setup and operate a variety of CNC machines to produce precision machine parts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Set-up and machine components
• Operate CNC machinery
• Conduct proper inspection of first-run and in-process parts
• Accurate record keeping
• Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints and work with solid work models
• Interpret complex geometric and trigonometric principles
• Ability to set-up and machine small components, holding tolerances within +/- 0.0005”
• Read and understand G-Code and measuring equipment
• 2.5-5 years of experience in doing set-ups and operating of CNC machines for precision parts
• Vertical milling in 3 & 4 axis
• Previous experience with conversational controls- Experiences in Fanuc, Heidenhain and Siemens controls are a plus.
• G-Code programming or modification.
• Aluminum Alloys, Stainless Steel 303 & 316, Titanium- Experience with plastics such as Ultem 1000 & 2300 and exotic metals such as Invar, Kovar & Tungsten are a plus.
• High School Degree
• Continuous manual agility required
• Ability to lift 60-80lbs
• Ability to handle toxic materials such as coolant, oils and standard cleaning products
• Ability to perform job functions standing up for 6-8 consecutive hours
• Ability to twist, bend and lift as needed to perform job functions
Dynomax, Inc. strives to provide a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace. Our benefits include competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverage, flexible spending account, and 401 (k).
If you are interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please submit your resume or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our websites at Dynomax Inc. to find out more!