Job Title: CNC Machinist
Job Category: Manufacturing
Location: Tampa, FL
Level/Salary Range: $15 + DOE
Position Type: Night and weekend shifts
HR Contact: Amber, ANewsome@desemploymentgroup.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidate must be eligible to work in the US. Drug free workplace. Must be a self-starter with commitment to self-improvement.
• Seeking candidates for CNC Lathes.
• CNC Vertical Mills
• CNC Horizontal Mills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 5 years experience on CNC machine required.
• Aerospace/defense experience.
• Must be able to set up jobs on your own.
• Calipers, micrometers and indicators experience required.
• Must be able to read blueprints and work instructions.
• Must be able to work to close tolerances.
• Good documentation skills.
• Mathematical skills, including GD&T.
• Must understand G&M code.
• Live tooling experience.
• NIMS Credentials.
Night and weekend shifts. 2nd shift during the week and weekend and 1st shift eligible for a 10% shift premium. 2nd shift on the weekend eligible for 20% shift premium.
You are asking a bit much for such a tiny wage. What your asking for should start at $25+. It is insulting to machinist when you recruiters pop into our boards and spout off general labor wages. have you even researched the wages for a machinist in Tampa? My co-op students make more than that.