Industrial Maintenance Technician
Dynomax is a leading precision machine, molding, components & spindle manufacturing company serving the aerospace, defense, energy, and medical industries since 1986. We are looking for a Industrial Maintenance Technician to add to our team! The position requires experienced in the field of servicing, retrofitting, and repair of machine tools and metal working equipment and entails the following:
• Disassembly of machine tool, evaluation of components, reassembly with new components, test of entire assembly after completion. (Primarily CNC 3 axis milling machines)
• Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints, team-oriented, professional and organized.
• Work with in-house maintenance and machine shop to service and repair equipment.
• Must be able to work independently and follow through on instructions
Job requirements: Qualified candidates should possess a broad industrial machine mechanical background to include but not limited to…
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience
• Excellent troubleshooting
• Experience in repairing and maintaining mechanical components including ball screws, ways, pumps, hydraulics, machine slide mechanisms, work-head and spindle rotary devices.
• Proficient with hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
• Must be able to use and interpret (micrometers, calipers) schematics, drawings and technical manuals.
• Experienced with use of machine levels, drawbar testers and other test equipment used to test and align CNC 3 axis milling equipment.
• Manual Bridgeport and Lathe experience a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Physical/Mental Requirements: Restrictions are limited only by the individual’s inability to perform essential job duties and where an unsafe condition would result for the individual or surrounding employees.
• Required Lifting Weight: 40 lbs. Lifting Frequency:
• Daily additional physical requirements: Climb, bend, twist, lift, etc. to perform maintenance tasks.
Dynomax, Inc. strives to provide a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace. We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package including an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits program and long term growth opportunities.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter code to: firstname.lastname@example.org