Manufacturing Cost Estimator
Description of position:
• Prepare cost estimates for machine manufacturing products produced on 3-5 axis milling equipment in order to aid management in bidding/ determining price of product or service.
• Estimate manufacturing cost by determining manufacturing process, equipment, and material costs.
• Location: Wheeling, IL
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Exceptional understanding of cost and price development.
• Thorough knowledge of machining processes, equipment and principles.
• Understanding of metals properties.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet.
• Strong communication skills, written and oral and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in an ambiguous work environment and meet changing deadlines
• Ability to work well within a diverse team environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Education & Experience:
• B/A in industrial/manufacturing preferred or equivalent work experience
• Must have cost estimating experience for products produced on 3,4,5 axis milling equipment
• 3-5 years of comparative work experience
Dynomax, Inc. strives to provide a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace. Our benefits include competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverage, flexible spending account, and 401(k).
Please send all resumes to email@example.com