Dynomax, Inc., a fast-growing manufacturer is looking for a Screw Machinist for our Lincolnshire location for first and second shift. We are a leading precision machining, molding, components & spindle manufacturing company serving the aerospace, defense, energy, and medical industries since 1986.
We are looking for machinists available for basic setup through complete processing of advanced components experienced with either Swiss Screw machines, single or multi spindle screw machines and/or CNC Automatic Lathes: Utilizing metal machining knowledge to set-up and operate machines to produce precision machined parts. This involves:
• Accurate record keeping
• Able to read and interpret blue prints
• Proper inspection of first-run and in-process parts.
• Operate and set up either Swiss, single or multi spindle Screw or CNC
• Ability to keep a safe and clean working environment.
Requirements: 1 Machinist for 1st shift and 1 Machinist for 2nd shift
1st shift = 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2nd shift = 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• 1.5-5 years of experience in Screw machines or CNC
turning machines for precision parts.
• Read and understand measuring equipment
• Interpret complex blueprints as well as a variety of geometric and trigonometric principles
• Manual agility required
• Experience with carbide micro tooling a plus.
• Experience with
• Swiss Screw Machines; Mikron Vertical Screw Machines; Citizen Turning Centers A+
• Automatic single and multiple spindle screw machines also A+
• Copper and Bronze
• Small parts under 1/8” dia. A+
Dynomax, Inc. strives to provide a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace. Our benefits include competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverage, flexible spending account, and 401 (k).
If you are interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please submit your resume or send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please visit our websites at Dynomax Inc. to find out more!