Dynomax, Inc., a fast-growing manufacturer is looking for a CNC Programmer for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts!
We are a leading precision machining, molding, components & spindle manufacturing company serving the aerospace, defense, energy, and medical industries since 1986.
1st Shift = 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
2nd shift = 3:30 pm – 2:00 am, Monday – Thursday (Four 10-hour days, Fridays off)
3rd shift = 11:30 pm - 7:00 am
• Edit and program on MasterCam or NX software
• CAD/CAM systems for CNC programming & editing on multi axis components
• Troubleshooting and problem solving CNC production issues for products assigned
• Responsible for interpreting all customer specifications
• Store proven programs, work holding and tooling
• Advise project managers on technical issues
• Ability to keep a safe and clean working environment.
• 2.5-5 years of experience in programming, editing, setups and operating of CNC machines for precision parts
• Read and understand G-Code/measuring equipment
• Interpret complex blueprints as well as a variety of geometric and trigonometric principles
• Manual agility required
• CNC milling machines- 3,4 & 5 axis
• CNC lathes with live tooling
• Fanuc and/or Heidenhain controls
• Aluminum and stainless materials
Dynomax, Inc. strives to provide a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace. Our benefits include competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverage, flexible spending account, and 401 (k).
If you are interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please submit your resume or send your resume and cover letter to: [email@example.com]
Please visit our website at Dynomax Inc. to find out more!