CNC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: Mocksville, NC
PAY RATE: $20 to $25/hour, based on experience
DURATION: 6 mo. contract - potential permanent position after trial
IMMEDIATE NEED - Excellent opportunity for good pay & possible overtime to candidate with the right skills & experience for CNC machine maintenance & repair. Initial employment will be six months contract position with no benefits except for employer paid worker's compensation. Following six-month trial period, a permanent position may be offered, the contract could be extended or the contract could be terminated.
SKILLS REQUIRED:* Maintenance and repair of CNC machining centers (troubleshooting & repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & electronic components).
* Typical work performed on electric motors, ball screws, spindle heads, gearboxes, hydraulic components (pumps, cylinders, motors, hoses, etc.), pneumatic components, process control units & feedback devices.
* Must be able to disconnect machining centerís electrical & hydraulic power sources, troubleshoot problem & make necessary repairs.
* Typical preventive maintenance on CNC machining centers will be lubricating, swapping bearings, etc.
MUST HAVES:1) Proven electro-mechanical maintenance & repair experience of CNC machining centers.
2) Toolbox with basic maintenance tools.
3) Be able to pass a drug test & criminal background check.
4) Good safety record.
5) Positive work ethic & reliable attendance record.
6) No health issues that would prevent lifting repair parts, bearings, shafts, etc.
*No Operators/Programmers - job requires Mechanic type hands-on Maintenance & Repair experience.
Contact Sherry at: email@example.com