Title: Wickman Spindel machinist --> Set-Up/Operator
Location: Suburb of Portland, OR
Relocation money IS available. - This is a huge bonus
Base Pay: $18.00 - $27.00 /Hour
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Over 50 year old, strong and stable manufacturing company is Looking for experienced people on Wickman multi-spindle machines to set tools and operate machines. Enoch manufactures small, precision, machined parts from a variety of materials including: brass, steel, stainless, aluminum and plastics.
Required Skills: Wickman Set-Up/Operator
* Set-up and operate machines multiple spindle screw machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms to perform turning, boring, threading, and facing operations.
* Must read prints accurately, make adjustments, and understand GD&T.
* Good math and mechanical skills.
* Using tools, equipment, and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments.
* Maintaining quality-machined parts in quantities of 5,000 to 75,000 is common.
* Selects feed rate, cutting speed, depth of cut, and cutting tool, applying knowledge of metal properties and mathematics.
* Installs collets, bushings, and stock pushers in stock-feeding mechanism.
* Installs and adjusts cams, gears, and stops to control stock and tool movements at each station.
Job Requirements & Other Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Work night shift, Monday through Thursday, 10 hours, 4:30pm to 3:00am the following morning.
* Must be able to load materials into machines.
* Opportunity for cross-training on other machinery as available.
* Day shift may be possible. If working swing shift is a problem, please apply. We would still like to talk with you and try to work something out.
email your resume to
lyrecruiting (at) gmail.com