Looking for remote CNC Programmer for parts - project based recurring work

Thread: Looking for remote CNC Programmer for parts - project based recurring work

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for remote CNC Programmer for parts - project based recurring work

We are looking for a remote CNC machining programmer for project based, recurring CAM work,

1) We will provide all 3D files
    2) Final deliverables are the CAM program and the set up sheet for each drawing
    3) In total about 50 drawings, parts mainly made of aluminum
    4) Recurring project based work that varies from 30 to 100 drawings per project
    5) Parts are of various complexities but mostly milling
    6) Control/Machine post files for Mastercam X9 will be provided
    7) Only experienced programmers with practical machining experience should apply

Please send me a PM if you are interested and I will send you the 3D drawings for a quote.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for remote CNC Programmer for parts - project based recurring work

Hi
    Im a recently retired cnc prog. with 35 years in the industry. I have cnc software and can supply you with 2-d and 3-d programs as needed

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for remote CNC Programmer for parts - project based recurring work

This guy is looking for free programs .Do not give him free samples with the intention of getting paid. SCAM ALERT...!

Downloads
    Uploads

I have completed the 2 samples which you send me through drop box link kindly reply my email i am waiting for your reply .

Downloads
    Uploads

Go on pm me the files. Doing this is almost as much fun as video games for me. What cha got there?