CNC router and plasma operator, programmer, fabricator for fulltime hire Austin Texas

Thread: CNC router and plasma operator, programmer, fabricator for fulltime hire Austin Texas

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC router and plasma operator, programmer, fabricator for fulltime hire Austin Texas

Hi, I own a design build company in austin texas. We do very custom commercial and residential construction including furniture making. I am in need of a jack of all trades. We are small but growing very fast. This job requires the carpentry and metal working skills as well. We have one cnc router as of now but we will be moving into a new space in the next few weeks and will be adding a second router and plasma table. This position is intended to be a lead fabrication role but requires the ability to work with entry commercial level equipment. Must be a fluent designer using fusion 360 or other modeling software. The position will require the ability to turn hand sketches into working machinable files.

This position is not for anyone that wants a 9-5. Long hours and weekends will be common, but pay will be higher than average. Most importantly is attitude. We are small but we are very close knit group of very driven individuals. We treat each other with respect even when we disagree. If you have an inkling of an attitude problem you will not work out. That being said, your strengths will be praised and your weaknesses will be seen as strengths under construction. No belittling or negativity will be accepted here. We are all here to improve in any way shape and form.

We are working with some very exciting internationally known companies. Your skills will be challenged daily. Your creativity will not only be used to better designs and fabrication techniques, but will be an integral part of the overall design,production, and selecting which products go into full-scale production. If this role could be summed up it would be half art director and half production manager.

Pay will be discussed upon validation of skills, but overall there will be an agreed upon base and production based bonuses.

Please email your resume, portfolio, and any other documents, links to admin@verdedesignbuild.com we are about to launch a new company that will showcase all of our new projects. We will send pictures of our current projects to you once we review abilities.