engineer cad cam

Thread: engineer cad cam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default engineer cad cam

Dear employers

I would like to express my great interest in your company. As a motivated and hardworking professional with broad expertise in Catia, NX (CAD), Solid Works, AutoCAD, FiberSim, Rapid form, PowerMill, Vericut, Cimco, PowerInspect, Heidenhain, Fanuc, MillPlus and Osai. I think our collaboration would enhance the productivity of your company. In fact, my past work experiences in addition to my interpersonal skills equip me with the right qualities for the job.
    The versatile duties I had in my last employment that included serving as an Engineer CAD CAM and Programmer/Machinist CAD CAM reinforced my work ethic and dedication. Fulfilling the aforementioned roles is an advantage that helped me develop an adaptable attitude towards work. I am experienced in to using Catia, NX, Solid Works, FiberSim and AutoCAD to design parts and create drawings, and skilled in designing molds for composite materials, creating 3d and 2d layers for laying composite materials. I possess the capacity to grow and develop in the field with a dynamic mindset which is manifested in designing and producing components made of different metals and composite materials for fighters, helicopters.
    I offer you the culmination of my experience. If you are targeting an experienced and motivated candidate with entrepreneurial attitude towards challenges, I can be your optimal option. Our collaboration will increase the company’s profitability and proliferation while preserving incomparable performance. Should you decide to employ me, I would gladly deploy all my past experience to the development of your company.
    Sincerely,
    Evgeny Pugachenko
    Enclosure: Resume