I have 2 open positions for a CNC Programmer in Auburn, AL. This position includes full medical benefits, relocation assistance, 401K, and paid vacation/holidays. I posted the job description below. Don't worry if you don't meet all of the requirements. I am most interested in the following:

Interested applicants please send your updated resume to Elizabeth.tulloch@tatatechnologies.com

1. Stable work history
2. GC Holder/US Citizen
3. Strong CNC Programming Skills
4. Recent use of NX Cam

Job Title: CNC Programmer

Job Description:

Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the worlds leading manufacturing companies.

We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.

Restrictions:

Due to federal regulation of the Aerospace Industry, this position is only available to U.S. Citizens or valid Green Card holders.

Description:

We are currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer with a strong skill