Need someone who knows of the 80/20 product line. Need a mill enclosure designed

Thread: Need someone who knows of the 80/20 product line. Need a mill enclosure designed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need someone who knows of the 80/20 product line. Need a mill enclosure designed

I'm looking for someone who can design me an enclosure using 80/20 products for my small Taig CNC mill. I have a rough idea in mind on what I'd like. Please if anyone could gimme an idea on what cost would be to get one of you here on the forum to design me an enclosure it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    - Dustin

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need someone who knows of the 80/20 product line. Need a mill enclosure designed

Hi, I have designed and fabricate several machines using this product. My best advice is to have them 80/20 to help you out with their knowledge and design tools. I started out doing it all on my own until I decided to let them have a shot helping out and they did fantastic job even lowering bottom line cost. Cheers!
    FLEX

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need someone who knows of the 80/20 product line. Need a mill enclosure designed

You might ask Katana Man if he'd like to share his design with you; he made a pretty nice one: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/taig-m...47434-cnc.html

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by peloflex View Post
    Hi, I have designed and fabricate several machines using this product. My best advice is to have them 80/20 to help you out with their knowledge and design tools. I started out doing it all on my own until I decided to let them have a shot helping out and they did fantastic job even lowering bottom line cost. Cheers!
    FLEX
    I actually ended up doing just that and it was all based off the original designed enclosure posted by Katana Man. It's currently pending being build as I chose different style bars from his and a there were some other small little changes as well.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    You might ask Katana Man if he'd like to share his design with you; he made a pretty nice one: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/taig-m...47434-cnc.html
    I ordered one sometime ending of last year, pretty much similar to the one posted by Katana Man but with some changes. Its still in the process of being made at the moment. Had someone from F&L Industries who sells the Katana Man enclosure do up the enclosure's design. It costed a bit more than the original enclosure kit he posted but with the slight minor changes in design I think it will look a little better aesthetically.