CNC Programmer

Thread: CNC Programmer

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Programmer

Burloak Technologies, located in Hamilton ON, is a leading Aerospace Additive Manufacturing company focused on delivering high quality engineered solutions. We have leading edge multi-axis machines and offer a work/ life balance. Due to our growth, we are looking to hire a CNC Programmer / Operator.

This position is a key role within the Burloak organization and has the responsibility for correctly interpreting customer requirements and translating these into highly efficient CNC programs for leading edge 3, 4 & 5 axis lathes, mills and Wire EDM systems using Edgecam software. Working as part of a team, you will create CNC programs, setup CNC machines and execute programs to produce high quality components for aerospace, spaceflight and industrial components. You will also work with the Engineering and QA teams to develop fixture and tooling requirements along with developing process plans.

Qualifications

• Certified Machinist; Diploma in a Manufacturing Engineering related discipline is an asset
    • 5 + years experience in a precision CNC machining environment
    • Hands on experience with advanced CNC systems, Fanuc 31 controls and Renishaw probe systems
    • Experience with Edgecam or Mastercam required, SolidWorks is an asset
    • Experience developing automated strategies within Edgecam and programming EIS/ISO macro’s using Fanuc controls is ideal

Core Competencies:

• Analytical Skills
    • CAD/CAM
    • CNC operation and programming
    • Ability to interpret drawings
    • Computer literacy.
    • The ability to develop clear manufacturing strategies
    • Teamwork
    • Communication
    • Zero errors on drawings and plans
    • Develop new methods of performing planning, engineering and QA tasks more efficiently
    • 100% Customer Satisfaction
    • On Time delivery of engineering data

Nadine.mcdonald@burloaktech.com