RFQ: Aluminum lettering

Thread: RFQ: Aluminum lettering

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RFQ: Aluminum lettering

Hello-

I am looking to get some lettering cut. The material is aluminum and the finish is rough. I was thinking either 1/8" thick, no thicker than 1/4". The approximate height as of right now is 1.5". I would only need one set of these.

The letters are being welded to a flat piece, so holes would need to be drilled somewhere in the middle of them. A tack weld will fill the hole, and will be grinded over. If these holes help to secure the piece to the cutting machine, even better!

I do not have any drafting software, but I was able to use adobe illustrator to help illustrate what I need. This is a design I made in school, and since then my software is a little old. I provided both the original, and one I edited as much as I could before the drawing started its demise.

I would prefer to keep the naught on the epsilon and the mu (I realize these will have to be separate) but if necessary I suppose I can do without them.

Thank you for your time

Sebastian

Edit - I was unaware Adobe Illustrator could export to autocad files (dwg? dxf maybe?). I can attach these also when I return home from work.

edit2 - I uploaded a dxf file