CNC Machinist & Programmer - Whitehall, PA

Thread: CNC Machinist & Programmer - Whitehall, PA

Default CNC Machinist & Programmer - Whitehall, PA

Apply here - https://jobs-myhrpartnerinc.icims.co...d-laborers/job

Our new management is taking a very progressive approach to growing our precision machining business. Join our team, and you will work in an exceptionally clean and climate-controlled shop. You will enjoy great pay, great co-workers, and a truly excellent benefits package. If you have the required machining skills and the type of work ethic and energy that is contagious, you may be the person we are seeking.

Our mission at Choice Precision, Inc. is to deliver a quality machined product that meets all requirements on or before the promised date. How do we do that? We hire the very best machinists around to serve exciting industries like the aerospace and automation markets.

As a Machinist for Choice Precision you will really “own” your job. This position requires a self-starter who enjoys a fair amount of autonomy but is accountable and responsible for their work.

Apply here - https://jobs-myhrpartnerinc.icims.co...d-laborers/job

Responsibilities:

• Program, operate and maintain state-of-the-art CNC Mazak equipment
    • Read and interpret blueprints and specifications
    • Track your job time and quantities produced
    • Maintain adequate machine tool and support tool requirements
    • Maintain a clean and safe work area
    • Manage your work flow and be conscientious of efficiency and quality

Requirements:

• 5+ years of experience in a metal working and machining environment
    • Experience with CNC programming
    • Understanding of mechanical drawing, dimensioning and tolerancing
    • Proficient in micrometer and caliper gauges usage
    • Detail oriented and meticulous
    • Punctual & reliable and possess a strong work ethic
    • Positive attitude and desire to contribute is mandatory
    • Ability to work 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
    • Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
    • Ability to stand for the duration of your shift

If you have what it takes to contribute to the success story of Choice Precision, you will enjoy competitive pay based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.

Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. We will only contact those who qualify and who apply as directed below.

Please provide a cover letter and salary requirements along with your resume and apply to https://jobs-myhrpartnerinc.icims.co...d-laborers/job

Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.

All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.

We realize that that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.

Thank you for your interest in Choice Precision Machine.

EOE, M/F/D/V.