looking for internship, entry level, or mentor (delaware or surrounding)

Thread: looking for internship, entry level, or mentor (delaware or surrounding)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default looking for internship, entry level, or mentor (delaware or surrounding)

I'm a machinist student at Delaware Tech and work as a machine operator for a fabricator. I would like to find someone local that will allow me to work either for or with them to learn more machining.

I am motivated and trainable. I know that my schooling is limited with only 480 hrs of training dividing between cnc and manual machines. I would like to work in either a maintenance or job shop atmosphere.

So if you have a shop near Wilmington, DE or just have a lot of experience and are willing to teach someone that is eager to learn this trade message me.

Thank you,

Karl Kunkle

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you willing to move to NY?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What part of New York? My girlfriend is from Rochester and is thinking of moving back home and I use to milk cows in the sherburne-symrna area and would move back to New York State for the right job.