Need Help! Need spec for 5-phase 10-wire stepper motors in EMCO F1P

Thread: Need spec for 5-phase 10-wire stepper motors in EMCO F1P

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Need spec for 5-phase 10-wire stepper motors in EMCO F1P

I have a pair of F1P Mills in my garage with matching M1 Controls. The controls are cool, but unfortunately they don't work anymore and I don't have the electronics skills to fix them.

The mills sport some 5-phase stepper motors that according to my research (The OctoMY™ Blog: EMCO F1P Step motor specs) are really good. But unfortunately they are completely unmarked, and so finding a driver circuit for them has proven very difficult.

So I decided to ask here if anyone knows what specs the motors are, and what kind of driver I am looking for? I am looking for what kind of voltage, what layout the windings are, wire color pinout, max current. ANYTHING! Pictures of the motors are here: The OctoMY™ Blog: Anatomy of a step motor

PS: All the drivers I found from Oriental Motor/ebay have only 5 or 6 connectors, while these motors have 10 wires. What does that mean?

Thanks!