Problem PC / AC95 Control 2502 Synchronisation-error AC

Thread: PC / AC95 Control 2502 Synchronisation-error AC

Default PC / AC95 Control 2502 Synchronisation-error AC

Has anyone using the PC / AC95 control had problems with 2502 Synchronisation-error AC? This is a Turn 325-II using Fanuc 21 interface. What I'm seeing is the machine position display lag machine movements. The time clock in WinNC's Fanuc window runs as normal. Then the machine begins to pause between moves until it errors. This seems to only happen during cycles (G73, G84), hand programmed moves are fine.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: PC / AC95 Control 2502 Synchronisation-error AC

Well the 2502 error disappeared after who knows what. I suspect wiring. I had the PC in and out several times and checked all connectors in the cabinet. Then chucking failed, but this was something I had seen before. After a lot of poking around I found a failing pressure switch. Symptoms were at low pressure it would close the chuck and work as normal. At higher pressure it would close the chuck, but PLC reported as open. Switch had bad contacts and pressure side had significant amount of oil in it. So it's back to running, until the next problem.