emco vmc 100

Thread: emco vmc 100

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default emco vmc 100

well ....after a ton or reading , some help from members and a little help from a cnc master here I finally got this thing going ....touching tools off is wow a challenge but got it figured out and she is running very well , the reason for the post is to share any info someone might need help with and to see if there are any tool holders out there someone might want to part with ...i have two tapping heads and the electric vise maybe we can work out a deal i need two more collet holders let me know if i can help anyone get their machine going the manual is not real good about touching off the tools

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: emco vmc 100

hey good for you, Ive been looking for one of those as well. Diid you get the one that popped up in Tenn a few weeks ago?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

yep thats the one I got .....nice guy he never got it to take a program but thats the one i got

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

oh and dnc4u ....the best way to send a program to this machine ....very easy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah I saw it on Craigs and I think it was on ebay as well. just couldnt make the trip up from FLA for it. Post some pics videos when you get it running, these Emcos are impressive little machines

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got him to deliver it to my work (he drove it here) for his asking price , it is running production right now I will take a video of it , using 8 of the 10 tools with 2 work offsets , supper excited now that it is running , I have a small job that I run on it and is why I bought it working great so far , it does have a small coolant leak out the back I think the y axis wiper is worn out ,but have contacted emco for a replacement

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

wow that was nice, looking forward to seeing it running thanx