Need Help! Emcotronic T1 failure

Thread: Emcotronic T1 failure

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Emcotronic T1 failure

Hi everyone!

I am having problems with Emcotronic T1 driver electronics. Every time I start up the device, the screen remains blank and the numeric display says A000. It does not respond to any keys or anything. On the back, the datacontroller card (R3D415000) error reporting LED-s L18 and L19 are glowing. The back cover says that L18 "control voltage supply computer" and L19 "alarmstatus".
    I have no idea what these mean, due to the fact that there is absolutely no information of this device can be found on the internet.
    I tried to replace most of the cards from a similar type EMCO driver (which also does not function), but the problem was not solved at all.

If anyone can help me with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you for all your help!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Emcotronic T1 failure

I also owned a Emcoturn 120P with Emcotroni T1 control,this is one of the first machined built by EMCO.
    I have the same problem that you and failure happened all of sudden without reason, problem seams to be old !!
    I have been almost two years learning electronics and reworking on all cards, datacontroller is the one that seams to be in worst condition some tracks come up when you take out IC chips, some trakcs located in this card at bottom are really short and come loose and lost very easy. It looks like there is oxide between track and trhough hole(cracked).
    I am pretty sure problem is here, I am doing a connection table diagram to find out if one or more tracks are missing(I already found one of them).I wonder if you have an extra datacontroller card in order to compare connections.
    Once I start up again my machine, I can help you.
    kind regards