OK. So no one has V12 yet but me.
I was able to fix my problem by opening up my TStore in another V11.5 system (thank God I had another system to do that with) and I searched for anything with a "radius" field. I did find a radius listed as some crazy exponent number. I deleted that value and then it converted.
Now I have a new set of problems with the new TStore. I cant select the different SQL libraries. When I hit "Browse" nothing is displayed.
I dont understand the reason for changing the TStore data format. There's about 1/2 dozen things they could have done to improve the Edgecam Tooling functions. They didn't do any of those things.
- ASCII Import/Export of the tool data.
- "Cut" tools from one library and "Paste" them into another tool library.
- Re-Selecting a tool when doing an Operation (Show a list of currently used tools).
- Automatically assign a tool number, to a selected tool.
- When picking a tool, a button to turn off all the tool types you dont want, so you can pick the type you do want (i.e. a "NONE" button to un-select flat, bull, ball, face mills). When you want ball mills you would hit "None" then press the "Ball Mill" icon.
- When a tool does not exist in you library, it should offer you the next largest and next smallest tools as an option. If the solid model has a hole that is .7894 dia. and your library has a .789 dia drill, I dont want to "Create a new tool" for this hole. But I also dont want to spend time searching for the tool I already have.