How to compile .wxt to .wct

Thread: How to compile .wxt to .wct

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to compile .wxt to .wct

As far as I know, the .wxt file is the source file and .wcp is the compiled that edgecam uses.
    File Extensions Used

The edgecam version they use is very old (Pre 2000)? They have the newer versions of SolidCAM but the cnc programmers still depend on Edgecam for the rare jobs because it is apparently easier to do it in edgecam and not so much in SolidCAM.

So I've spent two afternoons tracking down the files needed to be edited. I can't file the file. Under edgecam, when you select the "machine", it shows the filename for the .wcp file but does not show the full path. I have looked under each menu in the menu bar and cannot find any settings for default directories and files.

How do I compile the .wxt file to a .wcp file? Also how do I know which .wcp file edgecam is using?