Newbie EC Noob

Thread: EC Noob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default EC Noob

Just joined, ought to throw a few words 'bout meself...

Long time CAD/AM jock, new to EC (2016 R2).
    Don't know yet if I like it or not - must be something about the proverbial "old dog and new tricks".

I look forward to learn from the experienced users and perhaps - in due time - contribute something back.

Cheers,

Mark

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: EC Noob

Hi Mark,

And welcome. I've been trying to use EC for the last 2.4 years. Long learning curve for me. Lots of options on toolpaths, less than comprehensive help files. There are some youtube vids to watch, there is the Vero forums in case you need to post questions that the experts should be able to help, though many of the answers are "contact your reseller", I'd take as many classes as your reseller offers if your employer is up to it. I understand it's #3 in total seats in use, behind Mastercam and something else, so it should be pretty good. I'm in Massachusetts, and I have two Haas TM-1's on the floor. It would be great to see your progress in this exercise.

Beege