perhaps a bit more info may help.
- What type of machine are you using?
- What version of EdgeCAM ?
- What sort of size is the "Part" and in particular the width of the "groove".
- Is the 3D contour you're asking about just the radius section sweeping down from the straight section?
- what is the material & quantity required.
I ask because if it's say a 1/4" or 1/2" groove in aluminum or plastic, a standard ball endmill could finish the groove in a couple of passes using a profile cycle. If however it's a large or non-standard size width of groove in a tougher material like stainless using a light duty knee mill, your method would be different and may include parallel lace cycles to finish if your software and machine support this.