eBay Auction Link: 3,500+ NEW CNC Carbide End Mills, Drills, Inserts, Tool Holders, & More | eBay

Up for sale is over 3,500 brand new tool holders, carbide end mills, carbide lathe inserts, carbide drills, and more that I recently purchased at an employee sale from one of the largest medical implant manufacturers in the world. I am a private individual, I'm NOT a tooling dealer. As you can see in the pictures, nearly every tool listed in this lot is still in its factory original box and/or packaging.

Below you will find an itemized list of what all is included in this lot. The cost of this tooling new from the below named manufacturers is well over $150,000. This would be a great opportunity for a reputable tooling dealer looking to flip for a profit or an upcoming machine shop that needs many of the items listed below.

THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION!!! The winning bidder takes it all! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, I'm sure many of you will want to know more information or see more detailed pictures of certain items from this lot. Thanks for looking, good luck, and happy bidding!