3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders

Thread: 3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders

Link to Listing - MASSIVE LOT - NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders | eBay

Up for sale is over 3,500 brand new tool holders, carbide end mills, carbide lathe inserts, and more that I recently purchased at an employee sale from one of the largest medical implant manufacturers in the world. I am a private individual, I am NOT a tooling dealer. As you can see in the pictures, nearly every tool listed in this lot is still in its factory original box and/or packaging.

The cost of this tooling new from their respective manufacturers is approximately $160,000 to $175,000. I am asking $75,000 or best offer. This would be a great opportunity for a tooling dealer to make some good money or an upcoming machine shop to save on tooling up machines.

I may be willing to split up the lot for the right deal. Willing to negotiate.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, thank you for your interest!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-11-jpg   3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-20-jpg   3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-12-jpg   3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-13-jpg  

3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-14-jpg   3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-15-jpg   3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-3-jpg   3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders-17-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 3,500+ TOOLS - Lot of NEW CNC Machine Cutting Tools & Toolholders

Price reduced to $45,000 OBO.