Chinese Laser for sale

Thread: Chinese Laser for sale

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese Laser for sale

https://austin.craigslist.org/tls/6101112779.html (sorry it's CL not ebay is that okay?)

CO2 Laser Cutter - Originally chinese manufacture - rebuilt over the last year with open source parts and proprietary control hardware (chinese software and controllers which happen to be my favorite control style of all the lasers I've owned and used). It's controlled by a Leetro 6525a control board and comes with a hardware key for their software "LaserCut 5.3".

50" x 32 cutting area - Brand new 150 watt glass tube, all new mechanical parts and control hardware (only the chassis and power supplies aren't brand new.) Comes with everything except a water chiller to keep the tube happy and an air compressor for the air assist ($79 on Amazon).

$5k - delivered locally within reason. Chiller will cost around $1k delivered.

Reasonable offers considered.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese Laser for sale

That thing is so sweet if it`s a 150W version, we have one like this in the shop sir but the 60W version, about the chiller I think if you can build your own it does`nt cost you more than $100 that`s for sure, there`s a plug-in for that unit to integrate it to Corel draw.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is a 150 watt tube (and the tube is brand new)

- - - Updated - - -

And sure you can build a chiller or do what I do and use one chiller for two machines.

Downloads
    Uploads

Can I ask one question sir? is this unit still using the glass tube? how much is the 150W tube? on our units (because we have two of these) it only last us 6-8 months then we replace again, it`s working 8 hours a day 365 days a year not including holidays.