Fanuc Batteries!

Thread: Fanuc Batteries!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc Batteries!

Hello CNC Zone! Hope this is cool to post here! I sell Fanuc batteries on eBay. Most of the dudes selling on eBay ship from overseas and it takes forever. I ship from Pittsburgh, PA and every order comes with a free candy

First is the Panasonic BR2/3AGCT4A (Fanuc # A98l-0031-0025) These are the 4 packs commonly used in Fanuc servo drive units. This is my best seller!
    NEW BR-2/3AGCT4A / A98L-0031-0025 Fanuc High Capacity FAST USA BASED SHIPPING! | eBay
    These are $19.99, Free shipping.

I also have control batteries! The older controls used the Panasonic CR17450SE-R (Fanuc # A98l-0031-0012) these are the single cells with brown plug that go behind the control.
    NEW CR17450SE-R / A98L-0031-0012 Fanuc High Capacity FAST USA BASED SHIPPING! | eBay
    These are $16.99, Free shipping.

The newer fanuc controls use the A98l-0031-0026, which is a black cased Fanuc branded battery that clips in behind the control. I have these, too!
    NEW Fanuc A98L-0031-0026 Battery High Capacity FAST FREE USA BASED SHIPPING! | eBay
    These are $22.99, Free shipping!

Hope i can help some people out!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc Batteries!

We have a Doosan with APC ALARM 306: X AXIS BATTERY ZERO and the same alarm for Y & Z. I cannot find the batteries to replace them. They are not in the battery compartment of the servo drives and there are no D cells anywhere on the machine inside or out. The only 3V lithium cell is behind the LCD screen but that's for something else because I disconnected that while the control was on and a different alarm popped up & disappeared after I reconnected it. I opened the other working Doosan and that one had NO batteries anywhere to be found either but it has no alarms. So where are they hiding them??? Can they be behind the red cap of the servos?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc Batteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Zbuilder View Post
    We have a Doosan with APC ALARM 306: X AXIS BATTERY ZERO and the same alarm for Y & Z. I cannot find the batteries to replace them. They are not in the battery compartment of the servo drives and there are no D cells anywhere on the machine inside or out. The only 3V lithium cell is behind the LCD screen but that's for something else because I disconnected that while the control was on and a different alarm popped up & disappeared after I reconnected it. I opened the other working Doosan and that one had NO batteries anywhere to be found either but it has no alarms. So where are they hiding them??? Can they be behind the red cap of the servos?
    Hi!

In all the Doosan/Daewoo's i have seen with absolute pulse coders, APC batteries are either wired to a black box on the electrical cabinet door containing D Cells, or a BR2/3AGCT4A battery in the servo drive itself. Since you have XYZ failure all at the same time, my guess would be that you have a combination drive that handles all 3 axis.

The battery in the back is for your parameters, it will give you a flashing 'BAT' alarm when failing, where the APC batteries give a flashing 'APC'

Hope this helps!
    -Mike