Newbie Kflop/Kanalog/Mach3 setup motor how to ?

Thread: Kflop/Kanalog/Mach3 setup motor how to ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kflop/Kanalog/Mach3 setup motor how to ?

Hi guys,

got a newbie question here, i've install mach 3 then the kflop plugin on top.

i've setup the wiring with the encoder -A +A -B +B on the kanalog. when i move the motor i see the number change in kmotion, so that good.

i ve got 2 questions:

1- for my servo amplifier my connection goes 1- analog sheild signal 2- Analog differential + (plus) 3- Analog differential - (minus)

so do i take the kanalog +/-10V to the 2-analog differential + (plus) and the kanalog gnd to the 3-analog differential (minus)

2- how do i calibrate the motor in with kmotion ? i didn't know where to go ? do i go into config/flash ? or do i calibrate in mach 3 directly.

oh i was able to get the version send via kmotion so i'm doing something right.

thanks for the help guys first time with kflop /kanalog Kflop/Kanalog/Mach3  setup motor how to ?-capture-png

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kflop/Kanalog/Mach3  setup motor how to ?-200601160938240-servostar_cd_with_kollmorgen_motors_catalog-pdf  
    Last edited by k-linkz; 12-26-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kflop/Kanalog/Mach3 setup motor how to ?

note to self found config for step on youtube:

search to see if they have one with mach3 and kanalog integration.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi k-linkz,

1- for my servo amplifier my connection goes 1- analog sheild signal 2- Analog differential + (plus) 3- Analog differential - (minus)

so do i take the kanalog +/-10V to the 2-analog differential + (plus) and the kanalog gnd to the 3-analog differential (minus)
    yes

2- how do i calibrate the motor in with kmotion ? i didn't know where to go ? do i go into config/flash ? or do i calibrate in mach 3 directly.
    First get everything configured, tested, and tuned in KMotion.exe using encoder counts before running Mach3. Then set your system resolution in the Mach3 Motor Tuning. See the wiki:
    Dynomotion

You might also read some initial testing and tuning steps here:
    Kanalog Hardware Info - Dynomotion

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TomKerekes View Post
    Hi k-linkz,

yes

First get everything configured, tested, and tuned in KMotion.exe using encoder counts before running Mach3. Then set your system resolution in the Mach3 Motor Tuning. See the wiki:
    Dynomotion

You might also read some initial testing and tuning steps here:
    Kanalog Hardware Info - Dynomotion

Regards

Thanks Tom.