KMotionCNC Fusion 360 post?

Thread: KMotionCNC Fusion 360 post?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default KMotionCNC Fusion 360 post?

I've just posted this to the yahoo group, but since it's being a bit temperamental lately, I'll post it here as well.

Has anybody got a Fusion 360 post processor for a standard 3-axis milling machine they'd be willing to share?
    Or what they had to edit to get going?

I've just tried both the Mach 3 and LinuxCNC posts, and they both work provided I remove the G91.1 from the main setup block. I prefer not having line numbers, so have opted for the Mach one for now, but was wondering what other people are using, and if I'm overlooking anything that might cause me problems

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: KMotionCNC Fusion 360 post?

Im guessing there has to be a Fanuc post floating around for Fusion360, you might want to try that. KmotionCNC should work well with a generic Fanuc post.

Only thing not quite right is homing. Kmotion handles G28 homing a little funny, I had to change my post to output G90 G53 G0 Z0. instead of using G28 to home Z. Everything else should work perfect.