help 750w Leadshine

Thread: help 750w Leadshine

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default help 750w Leadshine

Good afternoon.

Can you help me.

I am to buy a cnc in china the company Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd.

The machine had stepper motor (FL118) and driver (YAKO 2811).
    I'm afraid that the machine loses steps, I asked for servo motors.

They recommended me the 750w Leadshine servant, can you tell me if they lend themselves if they are reliable, or if I get more badly served?

Lengths

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: help 750w Leadshine

I would be inclined to avoid the 750W Leadshine as I was unable to get their 1000W model to behave correctly in torque control mode (it would send a reverse direction output pulse when the input signal reversed polarity). Velocity mode did seem to work. Their documentation and software is poor, and tech support not very good either. I bought a DMM servo and drive to evaluate after the Leadshine and they seem to be much more functional, though they do not have as many bells and whistles listed as features, which is good in my view since KFLOP is closing the loop anyway. DMM was substantially cheaper as well, and the motors appear to be very similar (same OEM factory?) and their cables are more robust than Leadshine if you order those as a set with the motor and drive. I ended up buying more DMM to finish out my build though I am going to attempt to use the Leadshine as well, maybe convert it into a 4th axis down the line and replace that axis with a DMM.