Agie Sprint 70 auto tread wire

Thread: Agie Sprint 70 auto tread wire

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Agie Sprint 70 auto tread wire

Hi Guys!
    Just recently got my hands on an old Agie Sprint 70.
    My first wire EDM.. Boy is there alot to take in.. My first concern is that I don´t get the pilot water jet (for treading the wire) to work properly either its like a shower or when I get it focused it would not hit the bottom hole. The 3 adjustment screws seem not to work as intended..
    I´ve had it apart numerous of times I´ve installed an inline filter for the water and new tube from the filter to the head in order not to get dirt into the "nozzle" I also put bypass and choke valves on the feed line in order to being able to manipulate flow and pressure. Ive also fiddled with different o-rings, just can´t make it work....
    Any one having a good upper head with nozzle to sell at an affordable cost? - any Ideas what might be the problem?

I Know this thread was placed in the wrong forum. I´ve tried to delete it, but can´t find that option....