Newbie Initialization C program

Thread: Initialization C program

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Initialization C program

I am rebuilding a control box for a CNC router and I am having trouble configuring the KmotionCNC software. I have already tuned the motor and encoder to the KFLOP board. I know that I will have to take the configuration settings and put them in an Initialization C Program.

The issue I am having is I don't know if I am suppose to create one from scratch or if there is a generic one that I can modify.
    Also after this program is created where do I go from here?

Any suggestions or ideas would be really helpful.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Initialization C program

Once you tune the motors and get things working you can copy it out to a file and rename it init.c

Think they have this detailed on the Dynomotion website, and you can post this question in the Dynomotion forum on CNCzone and TK will respond with the exact instructions.

Russ

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Initialization C program

Hi bowms07,

After you get everything working using the KMotion.exe Configuration and Step Response Screens you can export the settings to a C Program. Choose one of the examples with the same number of axes that your system has. Or you can add axes to an example by pasting them in. You might read this section:
    KFLOP C Programs - Dynomotion

After the C Program has been created that can completely configure and enable your system you can assign it to a User Button in KMotionCNC. We normally label it "INIT". Thereafter all that is required to initialize the system is to push the button.

HTH
    Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com