Disable Kmotion Running on Spindle fail

Thread: Disable Kmotion Running on Spindle fail

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Disable Kmotion Running on Spindle fail

Hi Tom, I have an IO Pin that turns HIGH when the VFD of the spindle fails for any reason, I want to prevent that the user can run a program when this Pin is High. How is the best option to do that?
    I have tried to call StopCoordinatedMotion in a for ever loop, but it is not working.

I have also another question, I have a rotary table, it is connected optionally to the machine, and when it is disconnected the DRO value begins to increment by himself (in a very constant value). It is because the electric noise? How can I fix that problem?

Thank you very much!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Disable Kmotion Running on Spindle fail

Hi ssjantonio,

I have an IO Pin that turns HIGH when the VFD of the spindle fails for any reason, I want to prevent that the user can run a program when this Pin is High. How is the best option to do that?
    I have tried to call StopCoordinatedMotion in a for ever loop, but it is not working.
    There are probably a number of approaches that would work. The simplest might be to monitor the Fail Signal in a loop and force all the relevant Axes disabled if the Spindle Fails.

I have a rotary table, it is connected optionally to the machine, and when it is disconnected the DRO value begins to increment by himself (in a very constant value). It is because the electric noise? How can I fix that problem?
    I assume you are displaying Encoder Position (blue) in the DRO rather than Commanded Positions (green)? Is the there and encoder? Is it Differential? How is it wired?

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com