KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control

Thread: KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control

Downloads
    Uploads

Default KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control

KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control

Screen Editor Enhancements

GCode Viewer Control

Video showing use of GViewer Control configurable as Split Screen with GCode, Full Screen, and Hidden.

Rapid Rate Override Functionality controllable from KFLOP

Other Fixes and Enhancements

For details see:
    KMotion 4.34d Changes

Download here:
    http://dynomotion.com/Software/KMotion434d.exe

Please report any issues.

Regards,
    Dynomotion, Inc.

Similar Threads:
    Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control

Hello, Tom!

I have some issues while starting Screen Editor. They are missed VC libraries mfc140d.dll, vcruntime140.dll, ucrtbased.dll. since I have downloaded the libraries the Screen Editor has started. But during changing of any controls windows KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control-kmcnc-png and KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control-kmcnc2-png appears. What is wrong? Windows 10 x64, KFlop device is not connected.

Gennady

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: KMotion/KFLOP Test Version 4.34d - Screen Editor - New GViewer Control

I am having the same issue. All programs run but when trying to modify a screen with the editor, I get the same error pop ups. Running Windows 7 x64 Kflop not connected

Downloads
    Uploads

The only screen that can be edited is the "Custom" Screen Face in KMotionCNC. Please make sure that Screen Face is selected in KMotionCNC Tool Setup before running KMotionCNCScreenEditor.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TomKerekes View Post
    The only screen that can be edited is the "Custom" Screen Face in KMotionCNC. Please make sure that Screen Face is selected in KMotionCNC Tool Setup before running KMotionCNCScreenEditor.

Regards
    Thanks Tom. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Regards
    Thanks Tom, it works. And probably it will be useful to compile Screen Editor using final (non Preview) VC++ in next release to avoid debug libraries (such as mfc140d.dll) issue.

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Leisle,

And probably it will be useful to compile Screen Editor using final (non Preview) VC++ in next release to avoid debug libraries (such as mfc140d.dll) issue.
    Thanks for the Tip. But I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I'm using:

Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015
    Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3
    Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version 4.6.01586

The Screen Editor is a Released mode C# CForms App so I wouldn't expect it to need MFC or the Debug Libraries. Do you know what setting is wrong?

Did the installer prompt you to load the VC2015 Distributables?

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Tom,

This is awesome! I was excited when I saw the screen editor but it was like you read my mind on the split screen gviewer. I've been playing around and found that 1015x735 is about right for my 1024x768 touch screen. Is there a way for kmotioncnc to open in full screen without the borders (left, right, top and bottom)? I noticed the expand window control is grayed out. I'm hoping to start directly into kmotioncnc when windows loads so it's more control like rather than pc.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Leisle,

Thanks for the Tip. But I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I'm using:

Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015
    Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3
    Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version 4.6.01586

The Screen Editor is a Released mode C# CForms App so I wouldn't expect it to need MFC or the Debug Libraries. Do you know what setting is wrong?

Did the installer prompt you to load the VC2015 Distributables?

Regards
    Hi, Tom!

Thanks for repost! I don't know what is wrong. I am not using the Visual Studio. But I'll answer your questions in previous post...
    The Installer prompts to load and installs the VC2015 Distributables. Prompts about missing libraries pop up only wen The Screen Editor is starting during The KMotionCNC is not started. If I start applications wright no any issues happens.

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi forhire,

This is awesome! I was excited when I saw the screen editor but it was like you read my mind on the split screen gviewer. I've been playing around and found that 1015x735 is about right for my 1024x768 touch screen. Is there a way for kmotioncnc to open in full screen without the borders (left, right, top and bottom)? I noticed the expand window control is grayed out. I'm hoping to start directly into kmotioncnc when windows loads so it's more control like rather than pc.

Thanks!
    Here is a new Version V4.34e that allows title-less, maximized, main screen settings. Includes 3 1024x768 screens Split, View, and Code.

Version 4.34e

V4.34 Changes

Short video showing the result

Let us know what you think.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Tom, I built three screens using the Split Screen version. So far, just rearranging and resizing but very happy with the results. I am officially retiring my Mach3 control and moving over to KmotionCNC. The main reason is that KmotionCNC development is still on going where Mach3 is done. My machine can run faster and more dependably using the Kflop KmotionCNC combo and The screen editor made my decision even easier. Great Job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is a new Version V4.34e that allows title-less, maximized, main screen settings. Includes 3 1024x768 screens Split, View, and Code.
    Fantastic! I just installed it and it worked perfectly. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom,
    I'm on Version 4.34H but I can't resize any text? I can make buttons and text boxes larger but the font won't change size, style or bold/italic.

How do you make the Gcode text larger in the Gcode viewer window?

Any suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Slimneil,

The GCode Edit window is a Special Syntax highlighting Scintilla Control and changing font, font size, is not supported. Do you really need that functionality?

The other buttons and labels should support changing font, size, etc... Do those change?

Regards
    TK

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Slimneil,

The GCode Edit window is a Special Syntax highlighting Scintilla Control and changing font, font size, is not supported. Do you really need that functionality?

The other buttons and labels should support changing font, size, etc... Do those change?

Regards
    TK
    Hi Tom,

We can live without larger text in the GCODE window.

But the buttons or text elsewhere won't change in my version of screen editor.

Buttons I've tried with no text change success are the Zero and Set buttons beside the DROs, and the text on the Machine Coord button.

Thanks,
    Dan

Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a way to include the Console screen from Kmotion into the KmotionCNC main screen that scrolls as new messages are generated? Most of my error messages and logs are output to the console screen which is hidden when KmotionCNC is operating.

Thanks Happy July 4

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi slimneill,

No but you can write messages to DROlabel controls on your screens.

Regards

Regards