5 axis CNC router RTCP

Thread: 5 axis CNC router RTCP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 5 axis CNC router RTCP

Hi Tom.
    I built a 5 axis CNC router running kflop. He wrote under the postprocessor without RTCP for Power mill Everything works fine!

I would like to know whether the possible means kflop and C programs to implement RTCP?
    https://infosys.beckhoff.com/english...ntrtcp.htm&id=

Perhaps there is an example C program for the non-standard machine kinematics, which can alter events themselves.
    Here's my machine.

Regards Vasil

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 5 axis CNC router RTCP

Hi Vasil,

Very nice machine! Please tag the Video with Dynomotion or KFLOP if you don't mind.

We are working on more Kinematic support. I'd be willing to help you with the equations for RTCP to put in to a Kinematic module.

Do you know how your CAD system would like the angles specified in the GCode. Your configuration is a bit abnormal (Primary rotation about C).

Would A=rotate about X axis first, then B=rotate about Y axis second work for you?

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom. Thanks for the help.
    * Of course KFLOP write tags in the video!
    With regard to kinematics, painted on the photo direction axes, think clearly will be the first B-axis rotates around the Z, the second axis A rotates around X
    * Corners of all quadrupeds, they are depicted in the photo. So set postprocessor for my CNC router
    5 axis CNC router  RTCP-img_20151214_183701-jpg
    5 axis CNC router  RTCP-postp-5axis-jpg

And also here's a video postprocessor works

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom. How are things going there to establish the kinematics file for my machine? Is it even possible to do it? Maybe there is some realties example that I tried to make myself kinematics with RTCP.
    * Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

Sorry I forgot to follow up on this. But it still isn't clear to me how the GCode should work. In your diagram the A axis is shown rotating about the X axis. But that changes depending on what your B axis is doing. So the question is what should the G Code A Axis specify? Should it specify the desired tool angle always about the X axis? Or the angle of your rotary Axis?

I think it is more common to have the GCode specify the angles of the desired tool orientation and the machine figures out what to do to achieve this.

Do you understand what I am asking? Maybe you could have your CAD system generate a few lines of GCode to drill a hole with the tool angled at 45 degrees about the X axis and another tilted 45 degrees about the Y axis to help understand this.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.
    I understand you, but I do not know how to explain how to engines should axis.
    *Yet try ..
    *If the axis B is in the 0 degree position, the axis A is rotated about the X axis. or by the rotation axis A, Y and Z axes must smeschatsya so that the tip of the tool was at one point.
    *If the axis B is in a position 90 degrees, the axis A is rotated around Y-axis, and the rotation axis A, the axes X and Z have smeschatsya so that the tip of the tool was at one point.
    *If the axis B is in a position 45 degrees, and the rotation axis A in order to tip the tool was at one point, to engines have all three linear axis XYZ diagonally to engines like an arc.
    *I explained as best I could, I hope you understand me?

The archive has several G codes and an example C program for 5-axis kinematics.

*That something like this should to engines axis kinematics when properly configured, as in this video.

Regards

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vektor_z; 02-20-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

We finally got a test release with the TCPC for you to try.

Here is Test Version 4.34a

Release Notes

Here are the basic steps to configure KMotionCNC for what we call 5AxisGimbalAB Kinematics

\KMotion\Data
    5AxisGimbalAB in file Kinematics.txt
    Restart KMotionCNC

Tool Setup - Trajectory Planner
    ABC - degrees
    ABC Radius = 0
    ABC Vel = 100deg/sec
    ABC Accel = 1000deg/sec2
    Jog Speeds ABC = 30 deg/sec
    Rapids as Feeds

Tool Setup - Tool/Setup Files
    Dialog Face = Basic 5 Axis

GViewer Setup
    Inc ABC angles

Currently there is a hard coded distance (6 inches) in the CKinematics5AxisGimbalAB Class that is assumed to be the distance from the AB pivot point to the Tool Reference Point (ie face of spindle tool holder). The Tool Table length entry for the selected tool will extend from this point.

Here is a screen video of how to apply these settings and how the tool visualization should look. Please let us know of any issues you encounter.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.
    Thank you very much for your support.
    Checked Test Version 4.34a is in simulation mode, everything works as it should. But when I run Test Version 4.34a requires FTD2XX.dll file which I was not in the system, it was necessary to download separately.
    The machine will be able to test tomorrow and will write a report on the work of the kinematics
    And another question. I have distance from the AB pivot point to the Tool Reference Point is not 6 inches and 8.62205 inches. Can I manually change this distance in Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB file?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 axis CNC router  RTCP-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

Yes you should be able to modify that value and re-compile.

You should find the file FTD2XX.dll in the USB Drivers/i386 folder. Or installing the Drivers should install it.

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.
    Today checked on the machine.
    The Test Version 4.34a does not start on a computer running windows 7 64 bit ultimate throws an error (0xc000007b)
    On windows 10 64 bit Test Version 4.34a works. In simulation mode it works fine, but when I initialize the configuration file, the axes do not move correctly. If you change the angle of the axis A, Z and Y axis goes somewhere far away, and then returned. When the angle D occurs the same, only move the X-axis and Y
    Here is my config file

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

Hmmm. I notice you have your Velocities and Accelerations set very high. For XYZ you have 1000in/sec^2 which is over 2.5G!

Please try with very low accelerations and Velocities. Does it work then?

Are you moving with the Jog buttons or GCode G1 commands?

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.
    In the machine settings, I have spelled out 10 in / sec ^ 2, and the fact that I sent in the screenshot I registered for the test. If any settings if you change the angle acceleration axis A manual movement (arrows) Y-axis and Z first depart far and then return to starting position. If you set the angle G code, a sort of working right but a very large distance from the AB pivot point about 20 inches and the Y axis moves in the opposite direction, although the linear movement of the Y axis is moving correctly. How can I invert the Y axis in CKinematics5AxisGimbalAB?

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

I don't understand. The screen shot you sent seems to contain 1000in/sec2. Are you saying you have changed this to 10in/sec2 ??

Also the 5Axis.c file contains:

ch0->Accel=1e+06;

I think this is also nearly 1000in/sec2 which would make the Jogging Acceleration high.

Do you have a large tool length selected?

Can you debug in and see what the value of these variables are?

Rotate3(0, 0, 0, m_MotionParams.TCP_X, m_MotionParams.TCP_Y, (m_MotionParams.TCP_Z + PivotToChuckLength), a, 0, b, &TCP_Rotated_x, &TCP_Rotated_y, &TCP_Rotated_z);

When Y is moving the wrong direction. Does it occur with the A axis, B axis, or both?

Maybe add a minus sign before a or b here:

Rotate3(0, 0, 0, m_MotionParams.TCP_X, m_MotionParams.TCP_Y, (m_MotionParams.TCP_Z + PivotToChuckLength), a, 0, b, &TCP_Rotated_x, &TCP_Rotated_y, &TCP_Rotated_z);

or maybe change:

y += TCP_Rotated_y - m_MotionParams.TCP_Y;

to

y -= TCP_Rotated_y - m_MotionParams.TCP_Y;

Regards

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.

Today even reviewed all the options, and as I understand it in the tool table, the parameters are specified in inches, and I mistakenly ordered in millimeters, and turned on a long distance from the AB pivot point. I have registered tool length in inches and TCPC earned right, only had to invert the Y-axis.
    * Tomorrow I will try to change variables in CKinematics5AxisGimbalAB file as you suggested. On results I shall write.

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.
    For a long time, trying to make the necessary changes in Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB file, but nothing happens, recompilation is successful without any errors, the changed values ​​in Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB file saved, but KMotion there is no change, the axes move so as before, you can not change any PivotToChuckLength any direction of the axes .
    *I'm doing the right thing?
    *In VS 2015 project open GCodeInterpreter, then the project Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB find the file, make the necessary changes and compile ctrl F7.
    *Just trying to rebuild and rebuild the project, but still no changes ...
    *Or are there other ways to make the necessary changes to the file?

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

That approach should work.

Are you confusing Debug vs Release Versions? Which of GCodeInterpreter.dll are you building? Check the time stamp of GCodeInterpreter.dll to see if and where it is being rebuilt. What KMotionCNC.exe are you running?

HTH
    Regards

Regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings Vasil. I am also working on developing such type of machine. It is very close to Eko Nams. Try googling it. I have some questions. What type of CAM software with postprocessor do you use to generate G-code for your machine running on Kflop? And how does it correctly react on G code commands?
    Many thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I am needing a controller for a 5-axis head/head machine. I want to get 5 continuous axes and for the controller to have RTCP. What OEM driver do you recommend?
    Thank you so much!

What is our advantages of 5 axis cnc mill RSKM25-T for aircraft and cars:
    1. Our 5 axis cnc mill machine is with RTCP function means this is a real 5 axis cnc machining machine with 5 axis combination working together

2. Our machine structure is more stronger and rigidity.
    X axis are with 3 rows square rail , Z axis are with 4 rows square rail and Y axis are with 2 rows square rails

3. Machines'bed is stand column and base are cast by good quality steel,and adopt high precision precessing technology. Whole machine is machined by high accurate five sided CNC processing center,keeps good stability,high precision,high tensile strength,static and dynamic rigidity. Whole machine net weight about 10000kg-13000kg

4. Machine table is steel welded T-SLOT with thickness 20mm that kind table not easy deformation for long time use and can load heavy material like aluminum easily .It is professional for metal mold milling.

5. Controlling system adopt man-machine conversation,manual optionand background edit,rich programming function, easy to learn,large capacity of internal storage,diagnostic function if complete,Famous brand Siemens alarm light information display,easy maintenance with pitch compensation, tool compensation function.

6.5 AXIS software with post processer: we offer PowerMill with pen driver together with machine package .Consider the long working distance 2000mmx3000mm or more, we have Syntec remote handle for option.

7. Double SMC brand or similar high quality penumatic piston structure in Z axis (balance weight pneumatic tank)along with Spindle motor make sure 5 axis head working more stable and strength.

8.It also are professional for all kinds of 2D,3D,4D,5D molds making like aircraft, cars,boats etc with large size .

9. Diversified processing speed can be controlled like working speed, traveling speed, dropping tool speed, lowering tool speed, greatly improve the quality and efficiency.

10.Intelligent processing cross-border protection function can prevent mechanical collision due to excessive processing of design file.

11. Z-axis travel can be heightened to 1meters(max height can be 2000mm), so that very suitable for processing large-scale three-dimensional surface.

12. The TAIWAN PMI35 rails with and the Germany original TBI ball screw ensure the accuracy and strength of the mechanical

13. Automatic tool changer two types for your option, Linear tool changer and disc tool changer
    WWW.RHINOCNCMACHINE.COM