5 axis CNC router RTCP - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 axis CNC router RTCP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 5 axis CNC router RTCP

Hi Vasil,

I don't understand. The screen shot you sent seems to contain 1000in/sec2. Are you saying you have changed this to 10in/sec2 ??

Also the 5Axis.c file contains:

ch0->Accel=1e+06;

I think this is also nearly 1000in/sec2 which would make the Jogging Acceleration high.

Do you have a large tool length selected?

Can you debug in and see what the value of these variables are?

Rotate3(0, 0, 0, m_MotionParams.TCP_X, m_MotionParams.TCP_Y, (m_MotionParams.TCP_Z + PivotToChuckLength), a, 0, b, &TCP_Rotated_x, &TCP_Rotated_y, &TCP_Rotated_z);

When Y is moving the wrong direction. Does it occur with the A axis, B axis, or both?

Maybe add a minus sign before a or b here:

Rotate3(0, 0, 0, m_MotionParams.TCP_X, m_MotionParams.TCP_Y, (m_MotionParams.TCP_Z + PivotToChuckLength), a, 0, b, &TCP_Rotated_x, &TCP_Rotated_y, &TCP_Rotated_z);

or maybe change:

y += TCP_Rotated_y - m_MotionParams.TCP_Y;

to

y -= TCP_Rotated_y - m_MotionParams.TCP_Y;

Regards

TK
    http://dynomotion.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.

Today even reviewed all the options, and as I understand it in the tool table, the parameters are specified in inches, and I mistakenly ordered in millimeters, and turned on a long distance from the AB pivot point. I have registered tool length in inches and TCPC earned right, only had to invert the Y-axis.
    * Tomorrow I will try to change variables in CKinematics5AxisGimbalAB file as you suggested. On results I shall write.

Regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom.
    For a long time, trying to make the necessary changes in Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB file, but nothing happens, recompilation is successful without any errors, the changed values ​​in Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB file saved, but KMotion there is no change, the axes move so as before, you can not change any PivotToChuckLength any direction of the axes .
    *I'm doing the right thing?
    *In VS 2015 project open GCodeInterpreter, then the project Kinematics5AxisGimbalAB find the file, make the necessary changes and compile ctrl F7.
    *Just trying to rebuild and rebuild the project, but still no changes ...
    *Or are there other ways to make the necessary changes to the file?

Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vasil,

That approach should work.

Are you confusing Debug vs Release Versions? Which of GCodeInterpreter.dll are you building? Check the time stamp of GCodeInterpreter.dll to see if and where it is being rebuilt. What KMotionCNC.exe are you running?

HTH
    Regards

TK
    http://dynomotion.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings Vasil. I am also working on developing such type of machine. It is very close to Eko Nams. Try googling it. I have some questions. What type of CAM software with postprocessor do you use to generate G-code for your machine running on Kflop? And how does it correctly react on G code commands?
    Many thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12