Centroid Control for my mill? KmotionCNC is aggrivating! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Centroid Control for my mill? KmotionCNC is aggrivating!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Centroid Control for my mill? KmotionCNC is aggrivating!

Ben, I've read through your post and greatly appreciated your help file. I've been fighting a converted mill for almost a year now, and I haven't had any luck with stopping random following errors. I followed your instructions with a renewed hope, but no luck, programs still fault out at random. I'm using a kflop, snapamp and expansion board and Aerotech 1135dc brushed motors. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a bad snapamp or main power supply issues - any thoughts on how to troubleshoot?

Cheers, David

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Centroid Control for my mill? KmotionCNC is aggrivating!

Start a new thread in the dynomotion forum. Post your initiate c file. Also post plots of each axis making a move in the step response screen. Also pics of the configuration and flash screen and the iir filter screen for each axis. Then post a pic of the tool setup screen trajectory planner tab in k-motion cnc assuming that's the control your using. If I don't see anything obvious in there then we can look at your wiring and encoder setup later.

Ben

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234